Find here a selection of two different sizes of wall posters of the Miraculous Ecce Homo Painting.
(Choose which one you want, from the dropdown Menu)
Our Lord Himself requested Bishop Jean Marie to have this image painted by Mother Mary-Faustina, +snd., to honor His sorrowful Passion and fix this terrible moment when Pilate abandoned Him to be crucified...
Our Lord has requested to build a shrine for His Sacred Image. The Shrine was built by the Servants and Handmaids of Our Lady of Frechou, under the direction of His Excellency Bishop Jean Marie.
Therefore, come to and request the graces that you need in His Shrine.
"It is out of love that I have so much suffered"
Our Lord to His Excellency Bishop Jean Marie +snd
St. John, 19 : 4
Jesus therefore came forth,
bearing the crown of thorns and the purple garment.
Pilate said to them : " Behold the Man! "
("Ecce Homo" in Latin)
The picture was painted by Mother Mary-Faustina +snd in 2001, upon the request of Our Lord Himself to His Confidant, His Excellency Bishop Jean Marie.
During Holy Week in 2001, while the Ecce Homo picture was exposed for the veneration of the faithful, Our Lord made the following promises to Most Reverend Bishop Jean Marie:
- To all those who, filled with trust, will come and kneel for a few minutes before this painting, with the intention to soothe and atone for the countless instances of coldness and ingratitude which I receive in the Most Blessed Eucharist: I shall envelop them in the mantle of My Sorrowful Passion to keep them close to Me both in this world and the other. I shall reassure them about their eternal salvation.
- To all the sinners who will come and kneel before this painting, expression of My Sorrowful Passion, My dereliction, My solitude, My humiliation, My Sacrifice: I shall make them understand and feel My Infinite Mercy and the unfathomable greatness of My Love for them. In the name of My tears, I shall encourage them to repentance.
- To all the sick who will come near this painting, to look at Me with love: I shall render them this look of love and relieve their sufferings, when, filled with trust while looking at Me, they invoke also My Most Holy Mother, the Mother of Sorrows.
I shall give health and courage to those who are depressed or discouraged. May they wear my Holy Image, and may they look at it often.
- To all priestly and religious souls, My Heart's favorite, may they not be afraid to come and kneel before My blessed painting: I shall make them understand how much their lives must be in keeping with My Holy Gospel.
I shall make them understand, and if needed, I shall knock at their heart to tell them that they ought to be faithful to the Founders of their Orders, to their Holy Rule, to Holy Church. I shall hide them in my bloody and triumphant wounds, and request mercy for their sins to the Father of Mercies. I shall speak to their heart, in a heart-to-Heart conversation to make them remember that they must be crucified with Me, they must live in self-denial, purity, poverty, in order to be the consolers of My Agony which is prolonged each day because of sinners, but most of all because of consecrated and priestly souls.
- To all those who are tormented by the evil spirits of the flesh and of pride, may they come near My painting, may they look at My head, crowned with thorns, and at My hands, tied. I shall make them understand how much I love them. I shall sustain them in their fight and My Most Holy Mother will intercede for them so they might be victorious over their sins.
- May the mothers who have provoked the abortion of the fruit of their womb come and kneel in humility and repentance, before my painting.
Then, despite their serious sin, they will understand how much I love them. I shall restore peace into their hearts and encourage them to make a good confession.
- To prisoners, those whom society has rejected: may they really know that I understand their sorrows.
To those who are in prison to serve their sentence: may they spend these days of sorrow and solitude in prayer and repentance.
To those who serve this sentence while they are innocent, may they pray, and pray a great deal: I shall be their support, their consolation.
To all: I promise to come and visit them in this very hard ordeal, with My Most Holy Mother… Bound, I have been so. Imprisoned, humiliated, I have been so, too!
May they keep My Holy Image close to themselves.
- To those who will bear my Effigy in procession, I shall grant the grace to be carried by the Angels on the day of their death, and if they were to go to Purgatory, I shall send my Most Holy Mother to take them so they may spend there but a short time in order to be introduced into My Kingdom in peace and love.
I am Jesus, King of Love...
My protection shall extend to those who will trust.
In your concerns, in your sufferings, in your dangers, turn your eyes towards My Holy Image and you will understand how much I love you.
You may want to come on a pilgrimage and pray before the original Miraculous Painting at the Shrine of the Ecce Homo, open on Saturdays and Sundays. If you cannot come on such days, please call or write to make other arrangements.
Vous pouvez nous contacter pour demander les Promesses en français.
Se puede contactarnos para pedir las Promesas en español.
Tall and Narrow Poster is 54 x 27 cm (21.25 x 10.62 in);
Rectangular, Portrait Poster is 44 x 34 cm (17.32 x 13.38 in).
Both posters are meant to be framed, and have a 1cm white border all around the picture; which allows for framing adjustment.
Package will weigh about 1 pound, and charge should vary bet. $8-12.
Size of box is about 18x4x4 in.